“ULTIMATE POSTER COACHING Ltd, UIC 206803812, hereinafter referred to as “APD”, in connection with its business activities and other activities arising therefrom, processes personal data of natural persons.
Importance of the personal data policy
The protection of the personal data of each individual is of utmost importance to ULTIMATE POCKER COACHING LTD, UIC 206803812, therefore, as a personal data controller, maintains the necessary technical and organizational measures in the processing of personal data with an emphasis on their protection, in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation in the European Union (including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) – hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”), as well as under the regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria.
For the purposes of the GDPR, “personal data” means any information with which an individual can be identified, directly or indirectly, by one or more factors (e.g. name, personal identification number, address, telephone number, etc.).
Purposes and principles of processing Your personal data
The personal data administrator shall process only the personal data necessary for the achievement of specific legitimate purposes such as: the performance of contractual obligations and the exercise of rights thereunder; the recruitment of personnel; the security and safety of the premises, in which it carries out its business activities, including the collection of statistical data.
The principles we strictly apply, when processing Your personal data, are: lawfulness, fairness and transparency, appropriateness and accuracy, proportionality, accountability and confidentiality.
Scope of personal data processed
The personal data administrator collects personal data to individualize the person in relation to a specific legal relationship with him (three names, personal identification number, address, telephone, email, bank account, etc.). The listing here is not exhaustive, please contact us for more information.
The personal data administrator does not process personal data that is not necessary for the specific purposes, for example, we do not process special categories of data such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data on sex life or sexual orientation.
Duration of processing of personal data
The time limitations for the processing of personal data are limited to the minimum necessary, depending on the specific purposes of the processing by the data controller. Thus, the maximum processing period is 10 years after the termination of the legal relationship, unless a longer period is required by an applicable legal act.
Interaction and data transmission by and to third parties
Relations with third parties in the future (after 25.05.2018) shall be governed in accordance with the Regulation and taking into account the role of the persons in the respective legal relation (administrator or processor). Controls shall be carried out with third parties to ensure that the conditions and requirements for the protection of personal data are in place (whether the necessary technical and organisational measures are in place).
The personal data administratior may process personal data under the appropriate order of the competent state or judicial authorities, in support of the exercise of the supervisory powers of the competent state authorities.
Personal data may only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases: where this is provided for by law; if duly requested by a competent governmental or judicial authority; where the company has obtained explicit consent to do so; where this is necessary for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the data controller.
What are Your rights, related to the protection of Your personal data
Any natural person, whose data is processed by a data administrator, has the following rights:
1. The right to information about his personal data processed and access to the personal data collected about him;
2. The right to rectification of personal data processed in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy;
3. The right to restriction of the personal data processed in cases, where there is unlawful or unnecessary processing by the personal data controller and in the other cases provided for in the GDPR;
4. The right to erasure whenever the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; in the event of withdrawal of consent and in the other cases provided for in the GDPR;
5. Right to data portability: receipt of the data from a data administrator and transfer to another data controller in a usable format;
6. The right to request a data administrator to notify third parties, in cases where the administrator has provided data of the subject, regarding the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of his personal data;
7. The right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal consequences for him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her to a considerable extent, unless there are grounds for doing so under the applicable data protection legislation and appropriate guarantees are provided for the protection of his or her rights, freedoms and legitimate interests.
8. The right to withdraw consent to processing where the latter is based on consent given by the subject. The exercise of this right shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
9. The right of counter statement to the personal data processing, if there are legal grounds for this.
10. The right of complaint to the supervisory authority, where You consider that the processing of Your personal data violates data protection legislation.
The supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Data Protection Commission, with address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Boulevard, Sofia, 1592.
In case of questions and requests, related to the exercise of Your rights under personal data protection, You can contact us at the following contact forms:
Mobile number: +359876404355
E-mail: [email protected]
Addres: Varna, Han Omurtag 13, entrance B, 3rd floor
Person in Charge: Nikolay Vasilev Nikolaev